Monday, September 17, 2018

Aku planned nak menulis since aku boring and have nothing to do, but once aku typing, I don't know what should I write or express. To be truth, I'm lonely, lonely gila! I don't even know how to handle this feeling. I want to rant about it on twitter but, I feel uncomfortable to let people know what I feel right now, aku rasa macam they will judge me, "oh!! poor this kid, she have no friend" or  "omg!! takde siapa ke nak kawan dengan dia ni??" even though, I know people don't give a shit about me.. that makes me more sad. Makcik aku psychologist, she wants to help me, but myself won't allow it. I don't let people to know my real feeling, which makes me suffocated with my emotions. so, as initiative, I want to make this blog as tempat mencurahkan perasaan, ceh... but, it's real. In this blog, people don't know me but at the same time they can read what is in my mind.

alrite!! my hobby is watching movies and dramas, my favourite genre is romance, of course!! which literally makes me feel depressed and happy in the same time.. aku rasa depressed sebab nae insaeng is not good as much like in those fairy tales!! it makes me always comparing my life with those story line. i know it's not good for my mental health but it is the only way i can escaped from my reality. I can tell how pathetic my life is. I don't know is it me or this is actually a normal life.

no.. Let me be honest, I'm just a girl who is confuse about herself and act like a lot of sad things happen to her padahal it was normal thing!!!! so let me write about my nonsense thought..

No comments:

Post a Comment